RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

I hope all the Dads out there have had an enjoyable day ツ

Growing up, and even entering my early 20's I couldn't picture myself ever as a Dad. I actually thought the opposite, that I wouldn't be that guy. I didn't want to bring anyone in to this world for reasons that I believed at the time. Things changed when I got a little older, met the woman of my dreams-- and next thing I knew, our precious daughter came in to this world.

I couldn't imagine my life without my family. My wife and daughter always fill our home with their laughter and giggles. Each day with them is truly amazing. 


Throughout the years, I've watched my daughter grow, learn, and develop in to the 8 year she's become. She'll be 9 this December. 

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great night! Be safe.

#feelingblessed

Take Care!👊👌✌😊