RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Another Day Blogging

My wife and I decided to take our daughter to the San Bernardino County Fair last week. We walked around and played a few games, let my daughter go on a few rides, watched a concert, ate, and pet some of the animals that were there. My daughter enjoyed seeing the animals the most. We'd taken her to the Sand Diego zoo when she was younger, but it was too long ago for her to recall any of the animals. I'll have to take her to the LA zoo sometime soon. 

For my wife and I, our daughter is everything. We'll more than likely be extending our little family in the near future, and I can't wait. It's been beautiful life since my wife stepped in. My wife has stood by me, and it's something I'm thankful for.

 Life is too short to not love your family with all your heart and Time slows for no one. 


I wanted to post something on Memorial Day, but I found that, I didn't really have the words. My heart goes out to all the soldiers currently serving overseas and elsewhere, to those who are no longer with us, and to the families of those who have known loss of their loved one. Our country is strong and beautiful because of our military  and those selfless people who serve and have served. ♥❢
With love, great respect, and gratitude--
-Lee



San Bernardino County Fair ☺

















We watched a pig race. My daughter giggled and thought it was cute.  I thought they were adorable as well ヅ ♥
 The Funnel Cake was good lol, I split it with my wife and daughter for my cheat day.






♥Have a great evening and night everyone♥ ツ✌✌❣