RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Old Yearbook Photos

My wife and I were beginning to pack some stuff away today, for our move in June. She ran into some of my year book photos, so we took a moment to sit down. She hadn't seen some of them, even though we've been together for nine years ㋡. I thought I'd share some of them with you guys. 

I went to Darrington High School in Washington State. I was the guy who sat in the hallways during my lunch. I was always lost in a book, and after school I'd go the the park and shoot some hoops. ヅ I was in the Drama Club and when I wasn't out hanging with my best friends, I was back to reading novels like; Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Weave-World, The Puppet Masters and comics. #ProudNerd ;) 
Thor, Deathlok, The Fly, Quasar, and The Avengers, were among my favorite comic series. I'd kept some of them over the years. My wife was surprised to see that Hawkeye in the comics looked nothing like his character in the new Marvel movies. lol.

Anyways, hope you guys have an amazing night! ✌♡

-Lee Argus