Coming in 2017

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fun with the Family

I hope Everyone has a great Easter. My wife and I have kept the tradition in telling my daughter the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the tooth fairy are in fact real. Although I'm sure once she begins to attend her new school this year, she will begin to catch on to us. (We can't help it. We love the joy it brings her.) ♥ My wife has been home schooling her for some time, so that's how we managed to keep the tradition alive. We'll more than likely be leaving eggs out tonight, trailing into the hallway and random places... to convince her that the Easter Bunny paid her a visit while she slept. She's eight years old now, but she took after me, and looks big for her age.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. ツ

SAN FRANCISCO 4/13/2017


RIPLEY'S

HANA ZEN (They have awesome sashimi)

HOT SPUD 

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
♥MY WIFE ♥ AND DAUGHTER

Take care everyone! Have a good night!
-Lee