RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emails

My inbox is full of messages I need to go through ( I have 200+ emails; most are probably spam. I took a glance though, and noticed that there are several emails that I need to respond to. It's been 2-3 months since I've last checked it. I'm moving into a new place this week, and have been packing for the last few months. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can. I apologize for the delay.

Also, my new web site will be unlocked in December. I will have free direct downloads available and a few other interesting things.  My novelette and short story won't be available on amazon or anywhere else. Since they're not full lengths, I want to make sure no one has to purchase them.

Chance Escape will absolutely be published on December 23rd- the 28th of this year. It will be the special edition containing Chance Escape book one, the tie-in novelette, and filler short story of what happened to Ray and Julia before book two begins. The specail edition will come off the market once the free promo days are completed, then the standard edition will take its place, with the inclusion of the short story at the end, minus the novelette in the same series.

Thank you to everyone who has placed a review!