Coming in 2017

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Friday, March 30, 2012

April 20th 2012 The Road to Nowhere will be released and free on amazon. 2nd half with first half. New chapters and continuation.

April 20th 2012 The Road to Nowhere part two (The second half of book one will be released.) It will continue where it left off. It will be available for free for two days. I am unsure if I will leave it published. I may bring it down after the 21st. I consider myself more of a writing hobbyist, I really wish there was an option to leave it for free for however long the author chooses on Amazon. Well, as of right now all my books are off the web, with the exception of demonoid, but it is an earlier version of the first part of The Road to Nowhere and my previous editor had altered some of its contents, which is now fixed. The term Kuru and its origin of meaning I believe had been missing from the earlier version. I will be placing it for free on smashwords on the 20th as well. •I will also be releasing a short story a week after The Road to Nowhere. Chance Escape will be re-released as well. •° I cannot say I won't be back to blog again, since a needed announcement always occurs, instead I will say, if I do blog, it will be once or twice a month... until I get more free time on my hands. Lee Argus- (used my phone to type this. There may be typos) currently: camping with the family.