Coming in 2017

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book trailers to be


Post general subject: Saying Goodbye for now and other things

Hello readers!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to have a look at what I’ve been up to. You guys are the reason why I keep writing and keep focusing on making the quality of my books better. This year so far has been the year of preparations for my upcoming releases as well as the prepping of past releases. I finally did find a company and my books are in their hands, meaning when my books are published they should be typo free. That’s exciting news to me; I look forward to having the final copies in my hand.

I hired an expert in computer animation for my book trailers of Chance Escape, the Road to Nowhere, and Down & Out. I have gotten a sneak peak of one of the trailers and it’s looking good. I’ve decided to hold back on the decision of publishing for this year. If I do re-publish it will be in July or August when I begin Giveaways and when the book trailers and editing have been completed. I am still currently writing and I hope that those who did enjoy Chance Escape or the Road to Nowhere, may find another book of mine that they will like more.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day. =) I took my wife to a vegan restaurant in Palm Springs. It was a long drive for us, but it was worth it. It was rather small in size but the ambiance was warm and inviting. It appeared to be a very popular place and the reviews for it were good. I always check reviews being that my wife and I are very picky eaters. My wife is very anti- McDonalds (Just to give you an idea of what I can’t have) On the occasion I will veer away from Vegan to eat an In & Out veggie burger. My wife used to love In & Out before she turned vegan. They’re a healthier option for those who enjoy eating burgers. We made the choice to turn vegan after my wife became ill. It’s improved her condition and she says she feels better these days. Alrighty, back to the Vegan Dinning; we both decided on Gourmet Sandwiches. The original restraint I wanted to take her was closed, I found this out in the morning so had to pick another place in the same city since I had told her we were going to Palm Springs.   I didn’t know what to expect but the taste really surprised me. It was delicious. My wife claimed that her meal had been the best Southwest Burger she had ever tried. When I say burger, I don’t mean something that looks like a real hamburger patty. This was different and wasn’t intended to taste like a hamburger.

My Wife’s order- Vegan Southwest Burger: Rice, Potato, oats, beans, cumin, chipotle, zucchini, onion, yams, bell pepper makes the patty. It came with a side of avocado, mixed with beautiful baby greens, tomato, onion slice, pickle, & chipotle spread. She was given the option of baked potato chips, co slaw, cup of soup, salad, or vegan potato salad.  Their buns were good, we tried the whole wheat sunflower buns. It was overall a very filling and rich in protein meal. My wife usually bird picks but she ate the whole thing in one sitting. I don’t recommend drinking their lavender lemonade with the meal, it did however go well on its own. The meal went better with an organic Pomegranate (no sugar added) drink. You can get a bottle for about $10 at the grocery store. It’s high in anti-oxidants and good for your health. My wife drinks four 32 ounces of all natural pomegranate juice a month. Side note: Going vegan can increase your life expectancy by 5-7 years and you’re less likely to develop cancer or have heart conditions. Okay I’m just putting it out there and thought I’d share this with everyone.

Palm Green’s CafĂ©

(760)864-9900

611 S. Palm Canyon Drive

Palm Springs, California 92264

I’ll skip the vegan talk and move onto another subject. If you enjoy watching UK comedy “The IT crowd” is a fun show to watch.

A few posts back I had promised to post photos of our trip down to the Salton Sea area. Below are a few. It’s a really deserted area. It would have been inspirational if I were writing a book based on an apocalyptic time in the desert, but I’m not. It was still interesting to see.

My wife’s asked me to take her to the National History Museum, so I look forward to that. It would be my daughters first time going. I’m sure she’d enjoy it.

Well, back to the subject of book releases. Once my books are re-released paperback copies will be made available. It’ll be nice to have them in print for the first time. =)

Take Care!

Lee Argus-






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment me here. ;)or feel free to ask a question.