RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello :)

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed, I've been away for five months give or take. This was due to a number of reasons. 1- being my mother in-law has been ill. 2- My wife has been undergoing a few appointments to be a kidney donor 3- I have re-located to downtown San Francisco 4- Still just settling in.
I'm glad to be back... thank you to everyone who e-mailed me or left a comment. Speaking of comments, wow, I guess I'll have my hands full reading through and approving them sometime soon. Right now my living room is stacked with boxes, so hopefully I can finish up, asap. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello :)
The Road to Nowhere is now available on amazon, it's the first half to a two part series. 9 chapters of 18. Innas having me publish Down & Out early next year, then the continuation of The Road to Nowhere will be released for 99 cents. So the whole book will be $2- which will probably be the only $2 book I release. The rest will be the usual 99 cents... I like it that way-
Writing is more of a hobby for me, I'll have to look into making my books available for free sometime. Between school, work, my hobby, my wife and daughter, moving, and the stress of losing a loved one, it's been one heck of a month. I'm still none the less very pleased and grateful for many things in life.
Well, it's 2:47 in the morning and I need to get some rest so I'll check back in when I can. Good night, and Good early morning for some!
:)