RTN: VANISHING AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13, 2017!

Get ready for The Road to Nowhere book 3!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Road to Nowhere- Teaser

The Road to Nowhere

When an insanity virus collapses civilization, a John Doe sets out to
find if there are any fellow survivors. Will he succeed when he has no memory, is surrounded by inhuman murderers, and has no help?

TEASER:

II’ve murdered dozens, if not hundreds. To tell you what happened, I have to go back to the beginning. 
                                       1 Lost
The first thing I remember is waking up in a dark room with sterile white walls, and the smell of cleaning chemicals. I couldn’t remember how I got into the room, where I came from, or even who I was.

I tried to think back, to remember something. A few hazy memories slipped away as soon as I tried to grasp them. Why couldn’t I remember? Was there an accident? Maybe I hit my head on something. I still knew what things were. I knew what I was laying on was called a bed. What I didn’t know was what I looked like, or my name. How could I have forgotten? What happened?




9 comments :

  1. Hi Lee, I guess I'm your first comment (lol) you finally decided to enable the comments. Anyways, I was just wondering if you planned to continue to write after your next book "The Road to Nowhere"

    I have another question.
    I loved Chance Escape, I think I was probably one of the first people to buy it when it was released. You pulled it down. Why? It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan on writing after The Road to Nowhere is released in June. I don't want to give it away, but the next book will be a urban fantasy novel about a detective in Las Vegas.

    Thank you for liking my novella Chance Escape. I planned to release the story as four novellas, but decided that I would rather release it as a full length novel for the same price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just wanted to say i really enjoyed your book and can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Road to Nowhere sounds interesting. Good job! I love the way it draws you in right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Vegas. It looks pretty. Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good description. I'm curious to read how your writing changes with time. I'll be buying it mostly because I enjoyed Chance Escape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you pushed the dat back. nooooo! I wanted to get my hands on it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wish you put more to preview! It sounds good but I want more! loved Chance Escape by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As soon as I get more time, I will be posting a chapter or two- Thanks Hannah =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment me here. ;)or feel free to ask a question.